2010年1月27日 星期三

First English article in my blog.

I have learned English for many years. Ridiculously, I have no chance to talk about any foreigner in English .Even though,I can't deny advantage of learning English. Now what I am eager to do is to find some one to practice my English communication. It must be funny.

And I feel that you can't learn English without interest and passion. Stop reading the boring English staff and stop watching the clips you don't like. Just do what you like to do most. Then you will find you are not learning English any more. You just enjoy happiness with different language. That 's what everyone who wants to learn English has to do right now.

By the way, I read a beautiful pattern today. Mentioned below...

A breeze ruffled the lake. It's sounds graceful .Isn't it?

沒有留言:

張貼留言

你好:如果覺得我的文章不錯,記得留言完後幫我按個google+1哦!